Terms & Conditions
END USER TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR USE OF E-LEARNING OR OTHER FORM OF TRAINING PRODUCT LICENSED BY cyberscopeacademy.com
- These Terms and Conditions of Use apply to your use of the cyberscopeacademy.com e-Learning or other training products, including the training programmes and any other content provided by our partners or third party suppliers through this website (the "Products").
- By using this Website you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions of Use. The Terms and Conditions of Use are subject to change and your continued use of the website will be deemed as acceptance of any such changes. You are encouraged to re-visit these Terms and Conditions of Use regularly and if you do not agree with them, then you may not use this website.
All Intellectual property rights, including all copyright, trademarks, designs and patents whether registered or unregistered, and all other intellectual property and software, and goodwill relating to the Products are owned by cyberscopeacademy.com, its partners or its third party licensors or suppliers.
3. Use of the Products
- You may use the Products for so long as you have authorised access to the products, subject to these Terms and Conditions of Use.
- You may not use the Products for any purpose other than for the purpose for which it has been provided for use at www.cyberscopeacademy.com.
- You will not copy, record, edit or alter or otherwise interfere with the training programmes and other content provided by cyberscopeacademy.com in the Products. This shall include, without limitation:
- not using recording equipment to record playback of any training programmes or any content containing such training programmes;
- not overlaying the training programmes with audio, video or images, or distorting the quality of the training programmes; and
- not removing, editing or otherwise interfering with (or attempting to remove, edit or otherwise interfere with) any names, marks, logos or branding on the training programmes or other materials provided by cyberscopeacademy.com, our partners or suppliers of the Products.
- You agree not to use the Products, their content or the services for illegal or inappropriate purposes.
- You agree not to (nor attempt to) interfere with or disrupt the proper operation of cyberscopeacademy.com software, hardware, systems or networks or the products, including (but not limited to) not knowingly or negligently transmitting files that may interrupt, damage, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software, hardware, systems or networks, including (without limitation) corrupted files or files that contain viruses, trojans, worms, spyware or other malicious content.
- You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to the cyberscopeacademy.com computer system or the computer system(s) of any other user, or to parts of the cyberscopeacademy.com website to which you do not have express access rights.
- You agree not to take any action which does or may cause the cyberscopeacademy.com service to users to be interrupted or degraded.
- You agree that you will not use the Products to do any of the following:
- convey any false, unlawful, harassing, defamatory, abusive, hurtful, racial, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, seditious or otherwise objectionable or offensive material of any kind of nature;
- carry out any commercial business, send unsolicited commercial emails, advertise or offer to sell any goods or services, or conduct forward surveys, contests or chain letters; or
- falsify the origin or source of any content or other material.
We reserve the right to suspend or terminate your access to and use the products at any time.
- None of the rights under these Terms and Conditions of Use may be assigned, transferred or sublicensed by you.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions of Use shall be deemed to constitute a partnership between cyberscopeacademy.com and any user or between users, nor constitute any party or the agent of any party for any purpose.
- These Terms and Conditions of Use do not create any rights enforcable by any person not a party to them.
- These Terms and Conditions of Use and any non-contractual obligations arising out of or in connection with them shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
- Each party irrevocably submits to the non exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales over any claims or matters arising under or in connection with these Terms and Conditions of Use.